Sunday, February 11, 2018

Boy Howdy is a Writer

The day I hoped for after Boy Howdy learned to say his "th" has arrived. He has started writing . . . with really poor spelling. I am so in love!! In case it's not obvious, it says:
my teacher saw a rat.
at the end of the day my teacher picks a prize (winner).

I remember when my babies were babies thinking, "I love this stage. Am I going to love the next stage as much?" And with each new one I find I can't quite remember why I loved the last one so much when this one is so wonderful. Right now, with Boy Howdy trying his hand at writing and Cheeks starting the first attempts at reading herself, I kind of love this stage. What an exciting time to be a mother when the world is just about to start opening up for her babies in a whole new way.

No comments: