Friday, September 24, 2021

21-22 School Pictures

 

I can't begin to describe how much I LOVE these photos even though they aren't the most flattering. I feel that this year, more than any other year these photos capture the essence of my children. I especially love school photos because they show a glimpse of your child when you aren't there to make their hair nice or give that glaring look that says "you smile or else child". 

Luca's picture says that I am trying so hard to be a nice, sweet girl. I had so much fun at recess so I am going to rock my smile and my cute dress so you don't notice my less than tidy hair. 

Dude's picture says, my mom isn't here to force me to smile and since I  am only here because I have to be, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

I love these two, with all of their endearing personality quirks that get captured in their school photos.


No comments: