Wednesday, September 8, 2021

First Day of School 2021



Last year I never got around to taking a first day of school photo. Maybe because they were in PJ's, or maybe because it just never felt official, but this year I was determined to make up for it, even if I had to coerce my boy child into taking the picture. I finally convinced him to take a begrudged picture by pointing to this blog and the books I print from it. I told him that in 20 years he is going to look back and only see pictures of his sister and wonder why I didn't love him enough and I will have to explain that he wouldn't let me photograph more of his childhood. So, here he is posing for his future self and family. 

You'll notice he looks like he is smiling in the shot for his sister. He isn't. But his fake laugh is a good substitute. Good luck my sweet children. May this year be filled with more friends, more academic challenges, and lots of personal growth.

No comments: