Saturday, October 22, 2022

Ward Harvest Party

 


Luca's version of our ward harvest party.

The ward harvest party, for me, was super fun. I am pretty sure Dude really liked it too. I ate some super hot spicy tomato soup. It was super good. Mom chatted with some of the other moms while us kids ran around playing. Apparently the Goughs won the chili cookoff the 2nd time in a row. This ward event overall was pretty neat. Toward the end Dude and I got our faces painted. I asked for a goatee and Dude asked for angry eyebrows. Mom says she probably would not have asked for either of what we got, but still seemed happy. I do not think any of the other kids particularly wanted to go home but alas, they had to. I think everybody had a great time. 

- Luca the awesome๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿญ 

No comments: