Friday, August 4, 2023

More Aumsville Pond

I very much realize I have posted multiple times Aumsville Pond, how much I love it, etc, etc. But for reals. It's amazing. This particular afternoon we were joined by Luca's friend G, cousin A and his mom, my sister, Melissa, and cousin A's friend. 



Luca and friend G mostly just hung out in their inner tubes chatting while Luca's LOL doll "Miss America" sat in a chair and watched the fun. They interacted with the boys from time to time but mostly they just wanted alone time.


The boys had a grand old time fishing with anything they could find, jumping off the rope swing and just jumping into the pond on their own. Look at those cool action shots I captured!

We stayed for at least three hours and only left because it was dinner time and we didn't want Matthew to think we had abandoned him. Hooray for yet another lovely afternoon in one of my most favorite places and for feeling like a fun mom from time to time.

No comments: