Sunday, July 23, 2023

Church Forays into Photo Editing


Gone are the days of quiet books, coloring pages, and small toys. Luca has gotten into editing photos in weird ways and recently figured out that she can make stickers out of other pictures. I really love that she purposefully took a picture so she could edit me in as her baby doll. If you look closely you can see that I am holding a raccoon that is conversely holding a smaller version of me.

Let's be honest, we were all very entertained during sacrament meeting.

The other picture, was Dude's creation. I personally love all the sweet faces of my daughter he found. Luca was much less impressed and sadly, our photo editing days may have come and gone just that quickly. But, for posterity, here's some fun we may have had at church.

P.S. Matthew is the man sitting on the stand, whose face has been replaced by a 14-year-old version of me.

No comments: