Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Luca Reads the Book of Mormon all by Herself

I finished the book of Mormon today. This is not the first time I have finished it alone, but it was the first time I made the goal to read it all in one year. I started out reading one page a night over and over again, but I was not feeling like I was gonna finish by the end of the year, so I started reading two pages every night, except when I was away from home or something like that. my experience with this was an all year long kind of experience. I think it is so cool that guys from ancient times poured their soul into this book. and then Joseph Smith translated all of it! just wow. I don't get the tools he was using, like the stones!? how did that work? Kinda confusing. I was able to read most of the words, which makes me very proud. T At one point I was just reading, but now I try to read to get something out of it. but that's about all I can talk about, so I'd say I've had a pretty good time with it. 

No comments: