Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Perfection

Perfection for me was spending the weekend with my husband celebrating 5 years of wedded bliss in Waikiki. Perfection was wandering around the crowded city streets, commenting on how many ABC stores were in a five block radius from our hotel (I think we logged at least 8). Perfection was watching the perfect sunset on the beach while eating frozen yogurt. Or it was waking up to a glorious morning dreaming of all the possibilities for the day, but not really having a plan. Perfection was hiking up Diamond Head without lots of joint pain and getting my not so glamorous picture taken with beautiful HI in the background. Or maybe it was taking a self portrait of my husband and me (we don't take lots of photos - sorry). Perfection was doing whatever we wanted with our weekend so long as we were together.

I am ecstatic to announce that after 5 years I still like my husband and he still likes me. We might even like like each other. Oooh. . . . He is still the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am grateful to call him mine for all of eternity. Happy Anniversary Babes!!

1 comment:

ME said...

So cute. Happy Anniversary.