Saturday, July 7, 2012

Zachary Doesn't Have Colic

Our baby is smiling!!! Look how cute that little grin is!

But that's not the point of this post. The point is, it turns out Zachary doesn't have colic, at least I don't think, I just don't know what I'm doing. It's amazing what routine naps will do for a baby's disposition. So when I thought he was hungry ALL THE TIME, he was just tired. Maybe one day I'll get get the hang of this? Poor child. It's a good thing he won't remember all the screw ups I made on him. Now that he's sleeping more regularly, I get cute faces like the above. 



And then there's the above. They're really better when you go from one picture to the other - almost like a flipbook. I'm not quite sure why I love them so much, but one of my favorite images of Wee Babe, is the spread eagle thing he does when I change his diaper. It's so endearing every time. Not quite as endearing as the gummy grin, but definitely up there.
Finally, another changing table picture. How can you not love that little chin and those eyes?

1 comment:

Andrea (again) said...

How cute is he! Am I seeing more Matthew in him?