Sunday, July 29, 2012

Zachary - Month Two



Some pictures of the Wee Babe during month two. What a lovey baby he is turning into. While typing this he is screaming in his room, irritated at being left alone to go to sleep for the night. But even so, he is turning into such a happy, contented little boy who loves to flirt with his mother. I have loved all the smiles I am lavished with during the day. The eyes, the smile, even the little pouty face he makes just before he starts to cry - I can't get enough of them. I am completely smitten with this little boy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does the blue shirt have a big crab on the butt? Daniel has the same one! And I love the matchy Father and son shot. :)

Sara said...

It does indeed have a an absolutely adorable crab on the tushy. I love it.