Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Everyone Poops

Everyone poops, or so I have been told by a book by Taro Gomi. Sweet Z is no exception, though he doesn't normally "go" with such gusto. See below pictures. I fed the baby boy, and put him in his Bumbo for a few minutes so I could in turn eat something before changing his diaper.  At the time, no discernible BM had taken place. Once I pulled him out, however, this is what I found. 
The brown coming out of the top of his pants was gooey, and you even get a little taste of it coming out the bottom of the pants.
After I took off the pants, I noticed the damage done to the leg was a little more extensive than originally thought.
 But the real trauma was above. Holy Smokes child, how much is that? Blegh.
One loaded diaper and many wipes later he is a little cleaner, but it definitely took a good bath to get him clean and some serious cleaning products for his clothes. No word yet on if they will be salvageable, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

All I can say is thank you handy cameras that help to document what will most likely be our children's "finest" hours.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Wait until he does it on a road trip when you're almost home and out of clothes.
Then you've really proven yourself and so has he!

Unknown said...

Holy Moly! What are you feeding him?!

I think kids know when we are unprepared and puke/pee/poop accordingly. I had my first major blowout the day I did not bring little D's diaper bag. Whee!