Monday, August 29, 2016

Cheeks' 3-Year Old Interview

What is your name? Cheeks Marler
How old are you? 3-years old
What is your favorite thing to do? Chasing Boy Howdy
What do you want to be when you grow up? Big like daddy
What is your favorite food? Chocolate cake
Who do you like to spend time with? Charlotte
What do you do really well? Going in the potty (lies)
What makes you laugh? Charlotte
What is the best time of the day? Going to Costco (after forgetting my Costco card for a few weeks in a row, she now asks me almost every time we go if I have my card with me)
What are you afraid of? Monsters
Who is your best friend? Charlotte
What do you like to do with your family? I like to do horses (no idea)
What do you love to learn about? Going in the potty
Where you like to go? Go to Costco (a girl after my mother's heart)
What is your favorite book? I like my book about houses (again, no idea)
If you had one wish what would it be? Be a robot
What is your favorite thing about turning 4? Mama, mama, got to go potty! I need to go potty (more lies)
Is there anything else you'd like to add? Boy Howdy knows about robots.

I'm pretty sure if I were to do this interview again, I would get mostly different answers. She really does love this little girl named Charlotte, though Charlotte is Boy Howdy's age and Tess is Cheeks' age. I was kind of surprised Tess didn't get the mentions Charlotte did. I was also really surprised about her obvious enthusiasm for potty training considering she has almost no interest in it outside of this interview. And yet we soldier on in our attempts for a diaper-free house and hope that her joy will someday soon manifest itself in her everyday life.

No comments: