Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Covid Vaccine and Tender Mercies

I got my second Covid vaccine yesterday. After hearing differing experiences from others I knew I would probably be sick but wasn't quite sure what to expect.

This morning, after somehow making it through seminary (sitting virtually the entire time) I spent the rest of the day on the couch. I could not muster up enough energy to do much of anything else.

Matthew was sick with his own issues so when Luca came home from school with three awards I took it as a a tender mercy from a loving Heavenly Father that we should get takeout to celebrate our darling daughter and her efforts to be a good girl at school.


Update to add: I was only sick the one day. The next day I was right as rain and brought my seminary students doughnuts to prove it. They decided I should get the vaccine all the time.

No comments: