Monday, November 29, 2010

New Quilting Idea


While I have other projects that need to be completed, I was reminded last night of a quilt website that I absolutely adore - Thimbleblosoms.com.

I've longed to do one of her quilts, but of course, don't have the money to spend on cute fabric for a quilt I really don't need. So here's the challenge, someone out there who has money but no time, peruses this fabulous woman's website, chooses a quilt (I have to okay, because let's face it, my skills have limits at this point in my quilting "career"), and commissions me to make it for him/her. I'm not looking to get paid, just reimbursed for the material.
Any takers?

2 comments:

ME said...

http://web.mac.com/cjroskelley/Thimble_Blossoms/Thimble_Blossoms_Home/Entries/2009/9/21_double_dip.html

Could you do this one? How much do you think it would cost for fabric? I really like the browns and blues. I'd want it in a twin size blanket.

ME said...

How about stockings? Can you do stockings? I'd love a set of five. For next year of course. Unless you think you could do them before Christmas.