Monday, August 10, 2009

Friends who visit

I love friends who visit. I love friends who don't, but I love visitors even if they only stay for a couple of hours. I also love friends who give me at least a few days notice (though I even still love you Hilary). This is my darling friend Leslie who was passing through Wenatchee and decided to stop by for a few hours. It was fabulous to be with her and catch up and remember all the wonderful reasons why I love her. So if you're ever remotely in the area, or are curious as to what makes the Wenatchka so great, stop on by. For a few hours or for a night - we have a really comfy air mattress now!!

P.S. I'd post a picture of my cute in-laws who also came to visit but I don't have a good one of all of us (Mother Marler if you're reading this, can you send some of those? Thanks!).

No comments: