Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sara gets creative


This past weekend I was inspired to do a project. Nothing huge, but something to keep me occupied while Matt studies all Saturday. I went to the fabric store to pick out a pattern but once I got it home I decided I wanted to be more creative. So I put together a few designs, Matt picked his favorite one and I got to work.

Matt was a good sport having to deal with fabric, scissors, et al for the weekend while I worked away. I was so proud of myself. Can you tell? So far I have made a foot warmer, a quilt top, and this bag. I have lots of time on my hands.

5 comments:

Claudia said...

It turned out awesome! I am sitll impressed that you actually made up your own pattern.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Welcome to the world of blogging. The bags look awesome! Did you quilt the entire thing together? Cool. I look forward to more posts:) Em Mc.

Jen Hicks said...

Hey girlfriend
Will you make me a bag? I love it. You rock the caz. Sure love you
Jen

Sara said...

I did quilt the entire thing but just around the pinwheels.

And no, I love you but I am not making any more bags anytime soon. I will however send you all my extra material! It's already cut out!!

Anonymous said...

Sara I loved your shopping bags and I think you should buy a house Because of the tax credit alone you will end up saving money and renting is such a waste of money.Remember mommy loves you bunches.