Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sleepers

I thought my kids would be fine sleeping on the ground. I mean, they're kids. Aren't they supposed to be able to sleep anywhere? But after a few nights of sleeping on the ground and rolling ALL over the place, including onto each other, they opted for this baby-doll bassinet. After the first night that Cheeks tried it out, Boy Howdy wanted his turn. It seemed to go well enough but then he opted for the crack between my bed and the wall (maybe 2 feet wide). I guess they were craving some boundaries in their sleeping arrangements. Poor babies.



And then there's this last picture. Poor boy howdy came in to church took off his shoes and promptly fell asleep on the pew for the rest of sacrament meeting. He hasn't slept in church for at least two and a half years until this trip when he has slept more often than not. I opted to let him rest in peace but Cheeks couldn't let him be. After not being able to wake him, she finally resigned to making him as comfortable as possible and gave him a program "blankie". Too funny.

No comments: