Monday, November 23, 2020

Give Thanks Day 4


Sometimes in our lives the Savior will make our weaknesses strengths. And sometimes He will send someone else to be the strength for our weakness. (Think of God sending Aaron to speak for Moses.) Well this man is my strength. And in some ways I am his. Today, while I am grateful for my dear sweet husband, I am also grateful for marriage and its ability to make weak things strong as well as to be the strength for weaknesses.

From Matthew: Today I am grateful for Cinnabon and Vanilla Coke. I can't think of an unhealthier breakfast though I hope there are and I haven't hit rock bottom. Nothing else seems as fortifying though for a four-hour marathon of zoom calls and subsequent additional hours of work. I'll toss in a nod to Taco Del Mar too. Been a bad day health-wise, a great day taste-wise. Tomorrow I'll probably be grateful for my Pelaton that keeps me from keeling over because of a bad diet.

No comments: