Sunday, November 29, 2020

Give Thanks Day 9


In my continuation of #givethanks coupled with #lighttheworld I wanted to thank the women of my ward in State College (pictured here below) but along with so very many other women who overwhelmed me on so many occasions with their love and service. I did a few years of being the infertile woman. When I moved to State College I was welcomed in and for the first time in my life I felt like I had found "my people". I went through IVF and the successive pregnancy in that ward. I had many families fasting and praying for me. I had women crying out of joy when I told them I was pregnant. I was given the most lavish and well attended baby shower with the most amazing gifts. It is now many years since that time, but I want all the women in my life from State College to know that your service, your love, and your friendship still bring to me tears when I think about those magical few years I had the honor of spending with you. Thank you for lighting my life.

No comments: