Monday, July 28, 2008

Matt's Done

Matt's done, Matt's done!! Last Thursday he finished the bar exam. Now we just have to wait until October to get the results. Kind of lame but then again, when you write two and a half days worth of essays it's going to take a while to grade. In the mean time we are excited to not have him studying at night and on weekends. We're hoping to be able to get out and start exploring the beauty of the Wenatchee valley, take road trips and be more social. Wahoo!! Wahoo!!

I'll let you know how the results fare.

4 comments:

Michael Asay said...

I'm guessing he scored around 98%. I originally said 100%, but then Meg said nobody gets a perfect score.

Adamo said...

My brother just finished the BAR too. Said it was rough.

Sara said...

Yeah. Matt is soooo glad to be done!!

Claudia said...

So glad to hear it's over! That test sounds brutal, and I'm glad you get your hubby back!