Sunday, December 19, 2021

Christmas Nativity

 



The kids opted not to go to my sister's to reenact the nativity with them like we normally do for Christmas Eve. They decided that with all that was going on the week leading up to Christmas they would need some time at home just us. I could appreciate and respect that so we let the kids have their way. But we still needed some nativity in our life, so the kids created their own manger complete with Tiger Mary, Bear Joseph, lamb baby Jesus, Minion Shepherd, and accompanying sheep and unicorn, Owl angel, and other miscellaneous adoring animals. I thought it was a pretty great and creative way to recreate our dear Savior's birth, and one, I think He would be ok with. I mean, do you see how loving that Mary and Joseph are with their sweet little Lamb?

No comments: