Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Seminary Reunion Party


 At the beginning of November I asked my class of 2019 seminary kids if they would be interested in getting together after Christmas for anyone who happened to be in town. Twelve of my 18 babes were able to squeeze me into their schedules. A couple were on missions and a few families have moved away, but I was so happy to see their sweet faces and revel in their goodness for a few hours.

As I mentioned to them later, "I love you all so much!! Thanks for coming tonight. I fully concede not being the main attraction, but I am still so thankful to have you in my life if even for just a few hours! Continue to keep me posted on your lives!!"

Backrow left to right: Ashley, Brooklyn, Jillian, Natasha, Jordan, Calvin, Emily, Aimee, and Serafina

Front group: Matthew, Wyatt, and Caleb

I love these kids and will always think of them as my own.

No comments: