Saturday, January 20, 2024

Saturday

Today we hiked down into a valley with more journal prompts to answer. 

The main question being this: "List hills and valleys you've experienced. Next to it, write how God carried you through it. What have you gained from these experiences? What does this teach you about HOPE in Jesus?"

As I went through the highs and lows of my life, I was struck by just how often Christ used other people to help. I felt overwhelming love for those who have been the comfort, the guidance, the answer to so many of my prayers. I am so blessed to be so consistently surrounded by good people and I hope God has similarly used me to be that answer for someone else.

I am also completely amazed at the love I feel for these women I have just barely met.


We ended the evening with yoga on the beach.

No comments: